Creative Assistant / Project Manager
Location: HQ Vienna, Austria
As our Creative Assistant, you will be in charge of coordinationg the creation of exciting content for our international and local communication channels, both online and offline. You will supervise the quality of the content produced and the execution of creative projects. You´ll be working with the marketing team in Vienna and worldwide. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an affinity for arts, content creation and wishes to work in a multicultural environment, with a large community of creative individuals.
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an arts movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international venture.
Our snapshots are characterized by vibrant colours, surprise effects and pure spontaneity. We have over a million creative members across the world and invite you to let loose, ignite your inspiration and to catapult your shots around the globe through our online platform. Whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned pro, everyone can harness the photographic power to create something incredible. Don’t think – just shoot!
- Support the content & execution of marketing campaigns and product launches worldwide through the artistic vision
- Brainstorm and coordinate the creation of unique content by communicating with different stakeholders (designers, photographers, videographers, local managers,..).
- Ensure the communication and understanding of the artistic vision through references, moodboards, direction documents
- Oversee the quality of said content
- Collect content (photo, text) and help manage the design of newsletters, website projects and print materials.
- Upkeeping of the photo archive worldwide
- Fluent in English
- Educational background in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Media/Journalism/Marketing/Communication or similar
- Creative and organized with an ability to meet deadlines
- Affinity for art, design and culture
- Good research skills
- Basic analogue photography experience is a plus
- Familiar with Office pack, some basics with Photoshop or any photo editing tools/apps are a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- A lomographic welcome package & employee discounts
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement which is EUR 20.520 net wage per year, including social benefits. Overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience is of course possible.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (resume, cover letter) to:
and please wait to be contacted by us.